News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Setting Challenge] The Voting, Part 2

Started by Frank Tarcikowski, January 23, 2007, 08:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Tarcikowski

Dear Challengers! Though the Fates conspire to derail us, willing to take it out on innocent forum accounts, we are back on track and laughing in their faces. Here now, finally, are the results of the voting, part 1. Well, not quite all of the results, I'll upload those in a more suitable format later. Anyway, the four entries that qualify for the second round are:

The Engine
The Legion of Super Science
Thou Art But a Warrior
Umläut

Now is the time for all of you to judge these four worthy contenders. Apply the scores as you did before. Do not, however, give a score for your own submission.

Since we are eight days behind on our schedule, these eight days will be added to the deadline for the voting. Therefore, please send me your votes by PM until February 8th, and save a copy. ;-)

- Frank
If you come across a post by a guest called Frank T, that was me. My former Forge account was destroyed in the Spam Wars. Collateral damage.

Malcolm Craig

Great stuff. Thanks for totalling up all the votes there. The next round looks as if it will be quite easy for me, as I've already read three of the finalists in detail. But well done to all of those who made the final list, sterling work!

Cheers
Malcolm
Malcolm Craig
Contested Ground Studios
www.contestedground.co.uk

Part of the Indie Press Revolution

Mikael

So, two satirical/humorous settings and two serious Polaris settings, certainly not all catering to the same tastes. Interesting.

Mind you, I have not really read Umlaut and SuperScience yet, just the discussions here, so the above classification might be dead wrong.
Playing Dogs over Skype? See everybody's rolls live with the browser-independent Remote Dogs Roller - mirrors: US, FIN

Mikael

Sami kindly pointed out that the original link to The Engine points to a file that is curiously corrupted.

Here's a link to a working file.
Playing Dogs over Skype? See everybody's rolls live with the browser-independent Remote Dogs Roller - mirrors: US, FIN

Anna Kreider

So. Um. Not to sound impatient or anything, but... uh... how about those results? Everything still okay in Frank-Land?

~Anna

talysman

I was wondering, too. I hope there hasn't been another internet problem for Frank, because we may have to start over again.
John Laviolette
(aka Talysman the Ur-Beatle)
rpg projects: http://www.globalsurrealism.com/rpg

Frank Tarcikowski

When postponing that deadline, I did not think about my 30th anniversary, six people staying at my flat the whole weekend (more or less) and a big party going on, so I did not even find the time to check my PM before now. I think I'm still lacking the votes of two participants. I'll be sending out reminders now.

- Frank
If you come across a post by a guest called Frank T, that was me. My former Forge account was destroyed in the Spam Wars. Collateral damage.