News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Capes] Demo Script?

Started by Yokiboy, January 30, 2007, 07:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokiboy

Hello,

I wanted to run the Capes demo for a couple of friends, but was surprised there's no script to go along with the cards. I would also enjoy seeing the completed character sheets for the four characters, just to be able to show the players at the conclusion of the demo what a complete character looks like.

I have yet to play Capes, and was hoping the demo would help me along in learning the game. What experience do others have with the demo?

TTFN,

Yoki

TonyLB

Quote from: Yokiboy on January 30, 2007, 07:23:15 AM
I wanted to run the Capes demo for a couple of friends, but was surprised there's no script to go along with the cards. I would also enjoy seeing the completed character sheets for the four characters, just to be able to show the players at the conclusion of the demo what a complete character looks like.

I have yet to play Capes, and was hoping the demo would help me along in learning the game. What experience do others have with the demo?
Can you give me a link to the script you're working off of?  I may need to either update the script or point you to a more recent link.  The new files have at least a few pages of "Here's how you use the cards" material on them.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Yokiboy

Hello Tony,

No idea where I got it, but all I have is 8 cards for each of 4 characters, but no script to go with it. Of course the cards are rather straight forward, but an intro to the demo would be helpful.

TTFN,

Yoki