News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

My Transformers Game

Started by Shadeling, June 05, 2002, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy Fate

Quote from: Cynthia Celeste MillerNow that is a reversal, isn't it.  Usually, I'm the one tempting fate.

I'd comment, but I need to keep working my way out of the gutter.  ;-)
Eddy Webb
Vice-President, Spectrum Game Studios
Co-Line Developer for http://www.zmangames.com/CAH/">Cartoon Action Hour
http://www.shadowfist.com/html/store_CAH.htm">Order CAH online!

Shadeling

Quote from: Cynthia Celeste Miller
Quote from: ShadelingWell, it looks like my game will be ran less often than I initially planned. But when I do run it, I am sure we will all have a blast.

How often are you running it?  (Just curious)

Was going ot run it once a week...but now like once a month.
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.

Bankuei

Sorry I haven't picked up CAH yet, but I did pick up several episodes of the original Transformers series being released by Rhino video on DVD.  Now if we can just get Galaxy Rangers and Thundercats as well... :)

Chris

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Quote from: BankueiSorry I haven't picked up CAH yet, but I did pick up several episodes of the original Transformers series being released by Rhino video on DVD.  Now if we can just get Galaxy Rangers and Thundercats as well... :)

Chris

No need to apologize, Chris.  :)

In any case, I really do wish Rhino would get ahold of the Galaxy Rangers.  What a cool show that was.  I'd give a pinky finger to be able to watch those episodes again.

As for Thundercats, until Cartoon Network pulled it from their Toonami schedule (the bastards! lol), I'd been recording episodes religiously.
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Quote from: Shadeling

Was going ot run it once a week...but now like once a month.

I know it's little consolation, but once a month is better than not getting to run it at all.  :)
Cynthia Celeste Miller
www.spectrum-games.com

stormwerks

heyya,   i dont wanna promise anything just yet but  I  might have a freind with ALL of the beast wars and beast machines eps on tape.....(and i am the one who bought the cd at metagames...)  seeing as we live in the same town if ya want i might be able to round them up for ya to borrow if ya'd like

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Wow!  That would be fantastic, if it could be arranged!  Fantastic indeed.  Much appreciated. :)
Cynthia Celeste Miller
www.spectrum-games.com

Shadeling

Quote from: stormwerksheyya,   i dont wanna promise anything just yet but  I  might have a freind with ALL of the beast wars and beast machines eps on tape.....(and i am the one who bought the cd at metagames...)  seeing as we live in the same town if ya want i might be able to round them up for ya to borrow if ya'd like

Now not at all... so sad.
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.