News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[DITV / Afraid] Raising stats with experience

Started by JC, June 02, 2007, 03:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

hi :)

I noticed the option to raise one of your stats with experience fallout is missing from the "Afraid" PDF

this caught my attention because it's one of the things that seemed too powerful to my players when we tried DITV

should I understand that, retrospectively, Vincent Baker has decided this option should not have been included in DITV, or is it missing from the "Afraid" PDF because "Afraid" plays differently, or is it a typo (I doubt it), or is it not missing and have I just not found it, or what?

cheers!

lumpley

Whatever else (and honestly I can't remember why I made that decision, maybe it'll come back to me) do NOT consider it to be a retroactive change to Dogs in the Vineyard. That experience fallout option isn't out of proportion to the rest of the game in any way.

-Vincent

JC

Quote from: lumpley on June 03, 2007, 03:38:38 PM
Whatever else (and honestly I can't remember why I made that decision, maybe it'll come back to me) do NOT consider it to be a retroactive change to Dogs in the Vineyard. That experience fallout option isn't out of proportion to the rest of the game in any way.

-Vincent

OK, that's very clear, thanks ;)