News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Download Update

Started by Jake Norwood, May 29, 2002, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

There's a new Download on at www.theriddleofsteel.com. It's a "Sorcerer's Reference Sheet" with room for spells, vagaries, etc.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

Got it.

Hmm.. I have every DL from the TRoS website, except the .gif map (which I don't need, because the book has the same beautifully rendered map in the back) am I, or am I not (yet) officially a fanboy?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Mokkurkalfe

Only if you have the leatherbound core book.
:-)
Joakim (with a k!) Israelsson

Jake Norwood

wolfen-

If you want to see a leatherbound, talk to Bob at Imperial Games. He was the first to ever order one.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

May just do that, Jake, next time I get a chance to get down there...

So.. how many of them (leatherbounds) do you have left?

...I will be Supreme Fanboy..
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Jake Norwood

Um, like, 3, I think. Maybe not even that. I may have to have mine special made just so that I get one!

Jake

ReverendCuster187

Are the quick play rules still coming? I remember reading somwehere that they were nearly ready, about two months ago! Seeing as how I wont be able to get TRoS until it's August release, I've been pining to see how the rules work in play. Any information?
That fella's got a face like an arse

Jake Norwood

Custer-

You couldn't get the book in london? We sent a shipment to them not long ago. Stick with it and you'll get one.

As for the quickplay rules--See, I'm not doing them. This other guy is and they've been "almost done" for 2 months--I know, I've seen them. As for why they're not out yet...well, I'm not paying him, and I think things just got busy for him. If it helps, though, we are still working on it. Sorry for the delay...

Jake