Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 05:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 71 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: System in a Can Design Challenge  (Read 8667 times)
Filip Luszczyk

roll-player

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 09:50:24 AM »

Eh, I hoped we'll be able to avoid such stricktness Smiley

We have participants from everywhere across the world, it seems, including Australia. So, let's say you can post the final version of your game at any time during your Sunday 29th, in the general sense, including late at night when it's technically Monday already. However, I seriously doubt anybody will be still working on the project at that time, or the next morning Wink

So, once it's no longer Sunday 29th anywhere in the world, it's officially past the deadline.

Well, timezones always completely confuse me, so it would be better if someone who'd actually know what to do set the clock. Anyone?

Reprobus

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2007, 08:53:15 AM »

Sorry for not being here in the last days... I had some problems with my health, but now I'll try to give some feedback on the games submitted.

Thanks for all your comments and your patience.

My SIC thread about cowboys, pirates and splatterpunk: Disguised by Borrowed Plumes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: