News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

a top quality powerlevel website

Started by playgame, July 30, 2007, 04:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playgame

Introduce a top quality powerlevel website to you ,and present the gold .
www.game-powers.com

Justin Nichol - BFG

Ron? Ain't this not kosher, it's a blatant advertisement and not even related to tabletop.

Ron Edwards

Hi Justin,

I appreciate what you're saying. The best thing to do with these is to hit the "report this post" button. That sends me an email.

It's really not OK to reply in the spam thread itself. Spammers sometimes utilize replies as a means of returning and redoubling their efforts.

I'm replying to you here because I'd like to preserve this thread as an example to current relatively-new Forge folks. I want to tell everyone, first, that First Thoughts is now a great and fantastic place, everything I wanted it to be, due to your excellent efforts and courtesy to one another, and to the site as a whole. Justin and all the rest of you are great. Second, it can't be preserved as such, unless we work together to give no reward at all to the few spammers who get through the filter .

So when you see obvious spam, the thing to do is to hit "report this post." Vincent or I will zap the thread to the Inactive File and that will do it.

Best, Ron