News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Nine Worlds character sheet

Started by Matt Snyder, August 08, 2003, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

Antti Karjalainen has created a wonderful Nine Worlds character sheet for you playtesters out there. Thanks Antti! His web site, including some very nice art work, is here: http://www.kotiposti.net/xakarjala/

Download the character sheet (344k PDF)

(Note to us American blokes: the sheet is set up for A4, I believe. When printing to letter size, make sure to select the "Shrink oversized pages to paper size" option under Copies and Adjustments in Acrobat.)
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Matt Snyder

Ask and ye shall receive. Antti put together a letter-size version for us damn yankees.

Download the letter-sized (8.5x11 inches) character sheet (200k+ PDF)
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Andy Kitkowski

OK, Necroing thread:

Are there Nine Worlds character sheets out there anywhere?  I can't find them on the Chimera site anymore...

Thanks!

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Matt Snyder

Hi, Andy --

I just re-launched the Chimera Creative site w/ Word Press, so most of my media and images got zapped in the process. Thanks for the reminder.

Get the Nine Worlds Player's Kit. It's a 2 page PDF with a full page character sheet with slots for Muses and a 2nd page that repeats the step-by-step conflict resolution. It's great to print 2-sided so players can just flip the sheet over to remember something during conflicts.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Andy Kitkowski

Hmmm, the link doesn't seem to work. Is there another download location?

Thanks!

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Matt Snyder

Quote from: Andy Kitkowski on July 22, 2007, 06:22:30 PM
Hmmm, the link doesn't seem to work. Is there another download location?

You're right. Not sure why, but I've moved it to another location: Get the Player's Kit here.

I tested it. Should work for you now.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Andy Kitkowski