News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Gen Con 2007] Demo Planning

Started by Jason Morningstar, August 03, 2007, 02:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Morningstar

I'll bring several snazzy demo kits, Gregor, all bits included.  Thanks for your enthusiasm!  One of my goals this year is to really nail a lot more demos, so I can personally tout a wider selection of games.  Wednesday night will be essential for that.

GreatWolf

Here's my Dirty Secrets demo script.  It's not pretty, but it should be functional.
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

TomTancredi

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if there is going to be a demo party set up at GenCon? I'm brand-spankin' new to the Indy-game scene. I got in it accidentally, helping out my friend Justin on his game Fae Noir. I saw a lot of great-looking games at DexCon: Polaris, Capes, Burning Wheel, etc. that I never played before and would really enjoy testing out. PM me if anyone is doing impromptu demos or whatev.

Booyah. 
Technocrat #0000002

iago

Jason Morningstar

And you can always ask for demos at the Forge booth - that's a core purpose. 

Tim C Koppang

For anyone interested, I've uploaded the two characters that I plan to use to run Hero's Banner demos to my website. You of course can download them directly:

Mihai Prodan - a young prince with a desire to do good, but the temptation to kill his brother for ultimate power.

Gabriela Magellus - granddaughter of the deposed king, Gabriela has an undeniable streak of wanderlust and pride.

Robotech_Master

Is anybody doing any Universalis demos at GenCon? Will Ramshead have a presence?

Ron Edwards

Hello,

Ralph Mazza is one of the primary sponsors of the booth, and he is here with all the rest of us. Lots of Universalis is available, with lots of people who know how, so the answer is enthusiastically yes!

Best, Ron