News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Where can I find Bliss Stage character sheets?

Started by hix, August 20, 2007, 05:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hix

Hi Ben,

I'm reading Ignition Stage right now. Very exciting. I'm gunna pitch my group a game of it tomorrow night.

I just checked the tao games site, and couldn't see any character sheets or mission sheets. Where can I find them?
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs

Per Fischer

Ben mentioned on Story Games that "the playsheets" are not yet available - don't know if that includes character sheets, but I assume it does.

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Ben Lehman

Quote from: hix on August 20, 2007, 05:14:09 AM
Hi Ben,

I'm reading Ignition Stage right now. Very exciting. I'm gunna pitch my group a game of it tomorrow night.

I just checked the tao games site, and couldn't see any character sheets or mission sheets. Where can I find them?

I got caught up in some personal stuff before GenCon and didn't manage to get them out the door. I'm going to mock up some simple ones shortly, will try to get them posted on the site by tomorrow. I'm working with a foreign agent to make some nice-looking ones, so those will happen soon we hope.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you're playing tonight, I recommend 3x5 cards.

yrs--
--Ben

hix

Thanks Ben, and no worries.

Actually, I really like the idea of the 3x5 cards. I'm assuming a card for each non-GM character, right? That way I can turn them sideways if they're threatened, and the pilot character can put their dice directly on them.

Seems neat, visually simple, to me.
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs

Ben Lehman