News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I want to buy indie t-shirts!

Started by Matt-M-McElroy, August 29, 2007, 08:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt-M-McElroy

Hey folks,

I picked up my new Ashcan Front t-shirt at GenCon and just ordered a couple of RPG related t-shirts from Cafepress recently...

Anyway, I'm looking for a few more indie-related t-shirts (preferably black) and want to know who has them available. So, does anyone have links to various Cafepress, Spreadshirt and/or other sites?

Thanks,

Matt
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Ron Edwards

Hey,

Sorry 'bout the color, but it's a pretty nice T anyway: the Sorcerer shirt. Clinton made a couple of Forge t-shirts a while ago ... where did they go ... ah! Here!

Best, Ron

Blankshield

I have a handful of "I play dead people." T's left here.

thanks,

James
I write games. My games don't have much in common with each other, except that I wrote them.

http://www.blankshieldpress.com/

greyorm

Quote from: Ron Edwards on August 29, 2007, 09:35:16 PMSorry 'bout the color, but it's a pretty nice T anyway: the Sorcerer shirt.

Hrm, I see CafePress has updated their system to allow for black tees, so I can make them now. How much interest would there be in a black Sorcerer tee? (Or any other color?)
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Ron Edwards

Count me in for that, Raven! I have just about worn the hell out of my two Sorcerer t's.

Also, here's some testimony for the Burning Wheel shirts. Mine is black with the wheel-thing on the front and the game name on the back. My 8 1/2 months pregnant wife has decided, for reasons unknown, that it is the perfect jammies shirt for her at this particular time. I am unsure as to the advertising power of this fact, but am offering it anyway.

Best, Ron

xenopulse

I've started putting up some Beast Hunters shirts on Cafe Press. Sadly, it only allows one design per item if you've got a basic shop.

M. J. Young

The Multiverser stuff is at http://www.cafepress.com/valdron and has been for quite a few years; some of it needs updating, but there's only so much one can do.

I particularly like the slogan on the mug, and the picture with the hands and dice on the long sleeved T (and the poster) is a favorite, although the novel picture is wild, too. (I can praise them, they are not my doing.)

--M. J. Young

Clay

Just as a datapoint for those of you making shirts available, I put some personal designs up on Printfection, and I've been really happy with the quality of the shirts.  They were definitely nicer than the shirts produced by Cafe Press.  http://www.printfection.com/dowlingshirts

The dark shirts are pretty nice too, much better than I thought they were going to be.  So if you're looking for a place to sell shirts, or you don't like what your current provider is offering, check these guys out.  And no, I'm not a stock holder.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Ron Edwards

Ah yes, and then there's this Trollbabe T, for Tha fans.

To be clear: none of the shirts I've posted about bring money to me. The images are owned by their artists, and the shirts are artists' products, not mine.

Best, Ron

Jake Richmond

Panty Explosion and Classroom Deathmatch shirts: http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=127737

I'm pretty happy with Spreadshirt so far. The shirts are nice and have stood up to multiple washings so far. I was wearing one at Go Play SE Portland. Made me feel sexy.

iago

Jason Morningstar

A mixed bag of Bully Pulpit Games and "Go Play" shirts at Spreadshirt.

Jason Morningstar

Oh, to echo Jake, Spreadshirt products are of a high standard in materials and workmanship.  Also, no profits for me from that link I posted.  Everything is at cost.

greyorm

Update: the Sorcerer t-shirt is now available in black, with flames.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

rafael

Hi, Matt,

I've got a CafePress shop and a Zazzle shop, both of which feature shirts and other merchandise. All shirts are black, except for the Fetus Prestige Escalator.
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium