News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Shock: 1.1 PDF for 1.0 early adopters

Started by Joshua A.C. Newman, August 07, 2007, 09:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua A.C. Newman

Folks, if you bought Shock: 1.0 before I started pre-orders for 1.1, you're entitled to a PDF of 1.1. Email me at joshua at glyphpress.com, let me know if you bought it from me or IPR, and I'll shoot you off a copy.
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

Eero Tuovinen

I'll just put a link to this on our website then, right? Or do you want me to verify anybody who claims to have bought from us and comes a-calling, or something like that? There'd be around ten people like that, I think.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Joshua A.C. Newman

That would be great, Eero. Honestly, I'm not checking too hard about where people are getting it. If they're going to lie to me to get a fucking PDF, they can have it; they're obviously not going to buy it.

Eero Tuovinen

OK. And just to clarify: we still have a couple copies of the 1.0 version here. Would you prefer us not to sell them, or can we just point prospective customers to this thread and tell them that they can get a pdf of the new version when they buy the old ones off our hands?

Hmm... I should probably get some copies of the new edition for retail at some point. But we'll sell the old ones first, so I don't have to start explaining the differences to customers.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Joshua A.C. Newman

Yeah, those are both good ideas.

I'm gonna make some coupons for folks in this situation.