News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Legends of Alyria available at IPR

Started by GreatWolf, February 20, 2007, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatWolf

Dark Omen Games has joined the revolution!  Now you can purchase Legends of Alyria at Indie Press Revolution.  I am looking forward to a profitable business relationship with Brennan and his team.
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Christoph Boeckle

Nice! This will make it a bit cheaper for me when I place my next multi-game order with Brennan.
Regards,
Christoph

Thalaxis

Well, it took about six seconds for me to decide to order a copy. The only reason that it took that long is that I had to get over the disbelief of seeing it available for purchase in print form :)

I can't wait to get my copy... it was almost as long a wait as for Wild Talents, and I anticipate being every bit as glad it made it to print as I was when I received my copy of Wild Talents :)

GreatWolf

Quote from: Thalaxis on April 07, 2007, 12:19:23 AM
Well, it took about six seconds for me to decide to order a copy. The only reason that it took that long is that I had to get over the disbelief of seeing it available for purchase in print form :)

I can't wait to get my copy... it was almost as long a wait as for Wild Talents, and I anticipate being every bit as glad it made it to print as I was when I received my copy of Wild Talents :)

Thanks!

And, everyone, the best way for you to say "Thank you" for Alyria is to post about your Actual Play experiences.  Happy players is the best advertisement for a game, and that would be the greatest way for you to help me out.

Assuming that you want to say thank you, that is.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games

Christoph Boeckle

Hi Seth!
Just saw that Dirty Secrets was already out of stock at IPR! Good job on that! But... I'm just in the phase of getting some cash on the side for some games, how long would I have to wait for it to be back on sale do you reckon?
Regards,
Christoph

GreatWolf

Quote from: Christoph Boeckle on September 11, 2007, 05:57:49 PM
Hi Seth!
Just saw that Dirty Secrets was already out of stock at IPR! Good job on that! But... I'm just in the phase of getting some cash on the side for some games, how long would I have to wait for it to be back on sale do you reckon?

About a week or so.  I already have a printer working on getting more Dirty Secrets to IPR.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games