Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 09, 2022, 03:42:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 61 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tracking claims, stakes, drives, etc.  (Read 5747 times)
Matthew Glover

« on: October 05, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »

Just as a curiosity, how do you guys track who's claimed which side of a conflict, which drive is associated with staked debt, stuff like that?  We've been making notes on the conflict's index card, but I know some people use colored tokens for claims.
Bret Gillan

That's Bret with one 't' damn it.

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »

Since they change page to page, I use tokens.
oreso

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »

I note the player's initial on the index card for claims.

For staked debt's original drive I've just been remembering it (its usually obvious). I guess you could just make a note on the card though.
Hans

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »

Colored tokens work for me.  On the index card means claim, off means rolled on that side.  We use them to mark debt tokens as well.

* Want to know what your fair share of paying to feed the hungry is? http://www3.sympatico.ca/hans_messersmith/World_Hunger_Fair_Share_Number.htm
* Want to know what games I like? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/skalchemist
TonyLB

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:21:38 AM »

I use the wedges from trivial pursuits ... uh ... because I was running around my house on morning before heading out to Dreamation, thinking "Colored markers! ^$@^$!  I could use a set of colored markers, if there were any in the house ... WAIT!  I GOT IT!"

Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum
Matthew Glover

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 12:40:29 PM »

Hey, I *do* have a set of colored markers!  I got some colored wet-erase ones to use on my laminated click-n-locks when I couldn't find china marker pencils. 

FYI, wet-erase markers don't work too well on self-stick lamination sheets.  Also, my wife has the uncanny ability to walk directly to the china markers in any store, if you only ask her.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: