News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thanks for 2 great games!

Started by grimmbear, November 19, 2007, 06:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimmbear

Hi Mike and Kate!
I just wanted to say you made my Philcon for me. I had gone not expecting any gaming except board gaming but was very pleasently surprised and delighted with "With Great Power".
When I get the money I'm picking up a copy.

grimmbear

Oh... This is Joe l. by the way. The man who took out the Empress with a rock.

Paul Czege

Joe,

I think I need to hear the story of how you took out the Empress with a rock. Right here, in this thread.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

grimmbear

Quote from: Paul Czege on November 20, 2007, 04:55:38 PM
Joe,

I think I need to hear the story of how you took out the Empress with a rock. Right here, in this thread.

Paul
Well Paul, I was playing the Hispanic Heatwave called Wrath.
I had been tapping my powers attribute pretty heavily and was about to lose my powers and we were almost out of options when I used a great ploy.
I revved up my flames and yelled "Get everyone clear! I'm goin' NOVA!" and the smacked the Empress upside her head with the rock I had in my hand and she yielded to my Suave Machismo style.

Michael S. Miller

Hi, Joe!

Glad you enjoyed the games. Both Kat and I had a blast playing with you. The Empress would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you kids and your ... rocks!

If you get the chance, we'll be at Dreamation in January and would love to see you again!
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

grimmbear

So noted! I'll see if I can make it!