News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Starblazer Adventures cover and sales sheet posted!

Started by JoystickJunkies, August 18, 2007, 08:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoystickJunkies

We've just posted the book cover for Starblazer Adventures RPG at http://www.starblazeradventures.com along with the sell sheet that's being handed out at Gen Con at the moment (in case you wanted a peek!) and I'm interested to know what get's you excited about space opera adventures as we enter the final writing phase for the game. It will help us focus some of the key last minute additions.

Is it the giant starships and aliens? Chances to do all the stuff that you've seen in the movies? Exploring ancient ruins and re-discovering the lost knowledge of long dead races? Leading vast star armadas in cataclysmic battles? Discovering layer upon layer of galactic conspiracy? Swashbuckling princes with a sword in one hand and a blaster in the other? Confronting mad scientists who've created legions of warrior robots or vast planet destroying weapons? Etc etc?

We've got all kinds of stuff floating around for last minute addition including - developing, running and dealing with mass conspiracies, leading a Star Empire, diplomatic negotiations and intrigue in the courts of the empires and federations and much more. Any comments and ideas, would be very welcome!

Lord_Steelhand

I would have to say the biggest draw for Space Opera for me is the cool vistas and the theme planets.  Of course, the seat-of-the-pants technological heroism is nice, too, but the vistas one sees and explores when one is a space opera fan is the real draw.
Judd M. Goswick
Legion Gaming Society

JoystickJunkies

hey Steelhand, you're going to love the Starblazer pdf - it comes with a bonus 60+ pages of full colour art from some of the most evocative covers in the series. I love the vista's too and this was one of the big selling points for me in developing this.

cheers
chris