News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Paladin

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, May 31, 2002, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bankuei

Quote12) Staying on p. 13, the phrase "standing still" stops me in my tracks. Standing still? None of your examples include standing still, they all include motion. Do you mean "not giving up?"

How about standing your ground, holding your principles, or standing adamant in your ideals?

Chris

rafael

I'm liking the system a lot.  Looking forward to running this tonight.

The association of the Templars with the Jedi (incidental, but it's there) really piques my interest.  Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the Star Wars scene (though my players are, which is why we'll be running a game of Paladin on Tatottooiieeine [sp?] tonight), but I'm fascinated by the Templars.

I'd almost suggest creating a setting based solely on the Templars and their struggle against the forces that sought their destruction.
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium

Clinton R. Nixon

I'm not sure if this is the right way to do this (and I administrate this place), but:

I originally planned no art whatsoever for Paladin. I could still be fine with that, but I'd like to make a very miserly offer:

If anyone would like to do art for Paladin, please e-mail me privately. You will not get paid. You will get a free copy of the game, your name and web address in the game, and your name and web address listed on the website for the game.

Art must be line drawings in ink - no greyscale or color. Pictures are wide open to interpretation by the artist - they must portray a paladin, of any kind, overcoming evil. The only restriction is that no copyrighted ground can be covered - I don't want a picture of a dude with a lightsaber. A dude with a flaming sword, however, is fine.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games