News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dirty Secrets] Print Issues?

Started by Yokiboy, February 19, 2008, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokiboy

Hello,

Is it just my version of Dirty Secrets or do the rest of you have doubles of pages 53-54 and 127-128 as well?

TTFN,

Yoki

GreatWolf

Gah.  Not good.  It's not a consistent thing, though;  I just checked my copy to be sure.

So, uh, is this a problem for you?  I mean, more than just an irritation?  If so, PM me and we'll work something out.
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Yokiboy

Hey Seth,

No worries, I'll live with my two extra pages in the book. It just means I have a unique copy. I just wanted to make sure that the original you've provided Lulu didn't have those double pages in it.

There seems to be something weird with the text on page 22, in the "Set Up Game Components" section. It says, emphasis mine:

QuoteAlso, give each player five dice and give one red Violence die and a dice up to the Investigator (H) and to the player to the immediate left of the Investigator (the starting Authority) (H). Place the last red Violence die in the middle of the Conflict Track (J).

What's up here? What does the section I've put in bold actually mean? It seems to be an artifact that should be removed from the sentence, am I correct in that assumption?

TTFN,

Yoki

GreatWolf

Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Yokiboy

LOL! Of course, as we're playing Liar's Dice. I just couldn't figure the text out as it was, thanks for the clarification.