News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Imperium Chronicles

Started by theMonk, February 12, 2008, 06:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theMonk

I haven't posted here before so here it goes . . .

For the last year I've been working on a PnP role playing game called the Imperium Chronicles.  It's based on a sci-fi universe I created quite a while ago (failed novel-->failed online game-->successful online graphic novel (yay!)-->in progress rpg (yay?)) with a somewhat satirical tone.

I'm working on the last chapter of the game now and I've put together a quick sample of it here.  My website has more information as well, including a wiki.  Lastly, for those really interested (or really bored), I've kept a game diary during the whole process with all the scintillating details one would expect.  ;-)

Thanks for your time.

--William
--William
Imperium Chronicles
Sci-Fi Role Playing Game

masqueradeball

Can I ask what kind of feedback, if any, your looking for?
Nolan Callender

theMonk

---Any feedback that won't leave me in a fetal position under my desk.  ;-)

Actually, I really just wanted to introduce myself and the game I've been working on in hopes that someone in the ether would find it interesting.  I realize there are so many games out there that this one is just a drop in the bucket.  However, I'm hopeful that it's unique enough that people might want to give it a try once it's done.

Thanks,
William
--William
Imperium Chronicles
Sci-Fi Role Playing Game

theMonk

Since making the original post, I've updated the sample to include some additional pages.
--William
Imperium Chronicles
Sci-Fi Role Playing Game