News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[DRYH and Dresden Files] at OmegaCon Birmingham March 14th-16th, 2008

Started by SaintandSinner, February 22, 2008, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintandSinner

Don't Rest Your Head:  Friday 9pm till late?
"The Asylum"
The players (all teens) have been sent by the government to a converted military complex deep underneath a mountain. You were brought here after developing insomnia and weird power. Most of your abilities were severely dampened with meds but two days ago the meds stopped. Your abilities are coming back and the nightmares are sure to follow.

Dreden Files RPG (prepublication rules):  Saturday 5 till 9pm
"Life in the Magic City"
You are the supernatural denizens of Birmingham aka. The Magic City.  Birmingham has long been a lodestone of sorts with many magical inhabitants.  Unfortunately, UAB researchers have been tapping into an unknown magical force beneath Iron Mountain.  Something that should have remained buried...

Also, if interested...

Saturday 9 till 1pm and 1 till 5 pm
"Indie Games Now"
Come try out a new game!  Preference will be given to players interested in a full game but short pickup games will also be offered as available.  Some possibilities include:  In a Wicked Age, Spirit of the Century, Dreden File RPG, Don't Rest Your Head, Zorcerer of Zo, Truth and Justice, Mortal Coil, Amber Diceless RPG, Al Shabiri Roach, Fairy's Tale, Og, The Secret Lives of Gingerbread Men, Steal Away Jordan, Dead of Night, Donjon, Dogs in the Vineyard, Inspectres, Everway, OctaNe, Risus, Wushu (and others)

iago

Oh dude, please post about this on some other forums too. :) I don't know that we get enough eyeballs here!

SaintandSinner

Fred says the Dreden Files RPG should be listed as (alpha playtest rules) rather than prepublication rules.  Sorry for any confusion. 

SaintandSinner

Quote from: iago on February 22, 2008, 03:54:35 PM
Oh dude, please post about this on some other forums too. :) I don't know that we get enough eyeballs here!

I posted here and on Storygames.  Any other suggestions?

iago

Quote from: SaintandSinner on February 23, 2008, 06:09:33 PM
Quote from: iago on February 22, 2008, 03:54:35 PM

I posted here and on Storygames.  Any other suggestions?

Story-Games is good; I don't know what the appropriate place to post this sort of thing is on RPG.net.  Open promo?