News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

72 Hours of Boinging

Started by Paul Czege, March 14, 2008, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

On Tuesday, Patrick Dugan posted a review of My Life with Master to Greg Costikyan's Play This Thing blog. The review was picked up by Cory Doctorow's Boing Boing blog (within an hour if I'm guessing the time zones correctly). Boing Boing was at one time the world's most popular blog, according to Technorati, which rates such things. (It's currently ranked no. 5.) The title of the Boing Boing post was "My Life With Master: 'As seminal to RPGs as Frankenstein was for literature,'" a quote from Patrick's review.

And then people started buying the game. A lot.

Now that some calm has returned I was able to do a write-up: 72 Hours of Boinging

Does anyone have questions?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

iago

That's fantastic.

I suppose the first and most obvious question is: how the heck do we get our games to Patrick Dugan? :)

Paul Czege

If you've already read my blog post, go back for a second look to read Greg Costikyan's comment from earlier today.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Roger

I just wanted to give you long-overdue thanks for breaking the Cone of Silence and talking about your sales.  And, vicariously, to everyone else who has done so.  It's enormously valuable.

Cheers,
Roger