News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Agon] adventure playtesters wanted

Started by Ben Robbins, March 30, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Robbins

I'm looking for some brave groups who want to playtest the Agon adventures I'll be releasing.

I've already run them, but I like having outside groups do "blind" playtests so I get an objective opinion of whether they really work, whether there are any kinks, etc.

The playtest windows will be fairly short, probably just two weeks for each adventure, but since each can be played in one sitting that should be doable. Groups providing feedback will get listed in the credits, not to mention earn the eternal thanks of all the other gamers who come after them and have more fun because of their brave playtesting. Plus you get a d12 god oath.

If you have a gaming group and you're interested, email me at info-at-lamemage-dot-com. You can also post in this thread if you want to make sure I'll be on the lookout for your email.
Ben Robbins
Lame Mage Productions / Beast of Kolkoris free Agon adventure
Ars Ludi / game theory blog

red_herring

Ben--

Just forwarded the email... very much look forward to playtesting and providing feedback.

Thanks
-red_herring

Ben Robbins

Ben Robbins

Mel White

Ben,
Thanks for the chance to playtest these games. I've received the link to 'The Temple of Hera'--looks fun!  For anyone interested, I'll be running it at TerpCon, Apr 12th at the University of Maryland, College Park.
TerpCon Home
Mel
Virtual Play: A podcast of roleplaying games
http://virtualplay.podbus.com

Ben Robbins

Give 'em hell!

Don't forget to get the full names of all your players (and their heroes) so we can put them in the credits. Since it's a con if you don't catch them at the table I'm not sure you'll ever be able to get them.
Ben Robbins

Ben Robbins

Our first Agon adventure, Temple of Hera, is out!

Sorry you didn't get a chance to playtest it? Well thanks the immortal gods because you've got another chance!

We've got another playtest starting for the next adventure from Lame Mage Productions. If you want to join our esteemed roster of Antagonists email me at info-at-lamemage-dot-com and/or post in this thread.
Ben Robbins

Ben Robbins

Last call for playtester feedback for Beast of Kolkoris. If you've got a game report let me know or forever hold your peace.
Ben Robbins