News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Where can I buy the PDF?

Started by CrimsonKing, March 31, 2008, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonKing

hi,
I've just searched at IPR and on your HP and didn't find a PDF-Version, can you help me please?

Thank you very much

Moreno R.

Are you talking about Bliss Stage, Journeying West or Polaris?

As far as I know (but Ben will correct me if I am mistaken) Polaris isn't sold in pdf, and you can find the printed edition at IPR here. Journeying West, too.

Bliss Stage ("Interim Stage") is sold in pdf instead both at IPR and at the Atarashi Games Store
Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)

CrimsonKing

Sorry,
I was speaking of polaris. The problem is, I'm german and i don't even know if IPR ships to germany and even they do, it will be deadly expensive.

Moreno R.

They ship to Italy, so I think they should ship to Germany too. And Polaris is a little book, the postal expenses aren't so much (and with the current rate of exchange...). I you write to them you should be able to get a quote of the total price.
Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)

Ben Lehman

Polaris is only available in print at present.

Bliss Stage just came out in PDF, Moreno has the links right.

Journeying West is print only, although if there's demand for a PDF I'll produce one.

yrs--
--Ben

JC

they ship to France too

and Moreno is right about that exchange rate :)

Ben Lehman

A major roadblock to the PDF just got removed yesterday, so I'm hoping I'll be rolling soon.

"Soon" is within a few months. If you can't wait that long, I encourage you to buy the hardcopy. IPR does ship to Germany and also has two local retailers there (If I'm reading the page right: Gamepoint in Muenster, Trollheim in Medienvertrieb) So if either of those are close to you they might carry Polaris sans shipping costs, or even be willing to ship to you domestically.

If none of that works out, let me know, and I'll work something out for you.

yrs--
--Ben