News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Design Competition] Ponies

Started by Nathan P., May 29, 2008, 06:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan P.

So I posted a design competition over at Hamsterprophecy, my blog. I posted it for funsies (you'll see), but if anyone actually does it, I'll totally judge the games and play at least one of them!

Direct Link
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters

Nathan P.

There's a winner! Congratulations to Jamey Crook!

Direct Link
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
I think Design Matters

Paul Czege

By god after what he did to Nicotine Girls to win it, I'm entitled to see a photo of Jamey Crook in that unwearable shirt.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Paul Czege

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Nathan P.

I will insist that he send me a picture, don't you worry.
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
I think Design Matters

Marhault

I will make this happen.  What, do you think I'd be embarrassed?  Did you read that game?
Quote from: Paul Czege on July 06, 2008, 02:17:24 AM
By god after what he did to Nicotine Girls to win it...
Uh... yeah... I've been a little afraid to tell you about this.  Nicotine Girls is a very well designed game - and not in the same way it appeared at first - it probably didn't deserve this butchery.  I feel compelled to apologize, but frankly, doing this hack was a great time and I learned quite a bit from it.  So you'll get your photos in a public place instead.  Also, I've vowed to wear the shirt at gaming conventions, so maybe you'll get to see it firsthand!

Nathan, I'm curious, how many of the bonus point categories did I hit?  I was honestly shooting for all of them (well, except the tattooing), so I'm curious how I did in that regard.