News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Printing the Mini Supplement PDF's a question or two

Started by Ace, June 28, 2002, 06:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

I am thinking of buying some of the mini supplement PDF's in a short.

I want them printed and bound. Now I priced this at Kinkos copies and was told it will cost about $8.

Not bad. I just have two questions

One:are the one sided pages or two sided pages

Two: Can I have them printed and bound (if the printer offers it) at the standard 7.5" by 9" (I think) Sorcerer size without losing text or should I just go 8.5" by 11"

Ron Edwards

Hello,

To my knowledge, the mini-supplements are all sized to print at normal printer page sizes, 8.5 x 11. Unless you have a special smart printer which knows how to print back-to-back, they will print out one page at a time, blank on the back.

Best,
Ron

Ace

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: AceII want them printed and bound. Now I priced this at Kinkos copies and was told it will cost about $8.

Not bad. I just have two questions

One:are the one sided pages or two sided pages

Two: Can I have them printed and bound (if the printer offers it) at the standard 7.5" by 9" (I think) Sorcerer size without losing text or should I just go 8.5" by 11"

Ace -- I did velo-bound copies of Schism last year at Kinkos for about $4 (double-sided pages, the size was about 8.5 x 5.5 or something). I also did Hellbound (Dav's supp) and Elfs (Ron's game) in the same format and they look great.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com