News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Star Wars and railroading

Started by Demonspahn, June 25, 2002, 03:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Holmes

Hey Blake,

I think I've deraailed this thread enough. As you may remeber we hashed this out before in detail. A quick search of the fora will reveal a couple of threads that deal with the phenomenon of licensed properties as settings completely. It should be quickly noted that I agree with Blake when he says that it's subjective. This is very much a YMMV thing.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Paul Czege

A quick search of the fora will reveal a couple of threads that deal with the phenomenon of licensed properties as settings completely.

Check out the "Metaplot - the sequel" thread in Critical Hit on Gaming Outpost for a discussion of "underbelly" tactics.
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Mike Holmes

Quote from: Paul CzegeCheck out the "Metaplot - the sequel" thread in Critical Hit on Gaming Outpost for a discussion of "underbelly" tactics.

Wow, was it that long ago? Sheesh. Maybe it does need a rehash.

To get back to the regularly scheduled thread, Pete, have the suggestions been enough? To use narrativist techniques, essentially (that's all I saw). Or are you still looking for another way to engage your players?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.