News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

IPR Out of Stock?

Started by steppen, September 23, 2008, 06:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steppen

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been discussed.  I looked around but couldn't find it anywhere.

Indie Press Revolution says that they are Out of Stock on the PrimeTime Adventures book.  Are they going to be getting some more in, or should I try to get a copy after-market?

I have been listening to a few podcasts of people playing PTA, and I would like to get a copy of the book.

Thanks,
Steppen

rafial

Matt Wilson has said over at Story Games that his current printing has sold out, and he is currently revising the book for a new printing.

So you can either hunt around for the current version, or wait a while and get the nice new revised version.

steppen

Thanks for the info!

Any ideas on when we might expect the new printing/edition?

Matt Wilson

Hi Steppen:

Thanks for the interest in Primetime Adventures.

I'll make a separate post about the revisions, but the quick answer is that I'd like to have it wrapped by the end of the year. If I don't have books done, maybe I'll do a pdf+preorder, who knows.

Keep watch here, and I'll give updates.

Thanks again,

Matt

Kapsberger

Any news on this topic? I see that IPR is still out of stock. And I'd really like to get my hands on a printed edition. :)

stannex

I'm also very interested in news on this topic. Any ETA on the revision, Matt? People clamoring to give you money want to know. ;^)

Hans Otterson

I'm also one of those who have put off buying this game for way too long. I figured "Ah, today's the day." Pulled out my debit card, pulled up IPR, and...no such luck. Well, at least you've posted here in the last couple months and we have a hope. I can't even find any used copies online. Let us know when the new edition's coming out, Matt! You've got people who want to give you their money.

mjbauer

I had been waiting for a chance to get a hold of this game not knowing that it's out of print. I'm so bummed. I was looking forward to having the actual book.

No pressure Matt, just letting you know that there is still interest.
mjbauer = Micah J Bauer

Irminsul

I just registered after lurking here for years to ask:
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for PTA v3?

Or should I just bite the bullet and get the current pdf?
(Which will inhibit my ability to by a new edition when it arrives).

Needless to say I have ants in my pants for this great game!