News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Forge Midwest 2009

Started by Willow, November 07, 2008, 01:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Quote from: Nev the Deranged on January 27, 2009, 11:04:39 PMI have just listened to the ep of Theory from the Closet in which Clyde whines about not gaming enough between interviews at cons, so my goal this FMW is to tie him to a chair and tape his eyelids open and make him game. GAME, DAMMIT!

I have been encouraging Clyde to game more for years now, so I'll gladly help.  :)

Nev the Deranged

Quote from: TJ on January 27, 2009, 11:53:47 PM
I have been encouraging Clyde to game more for years now, so I'll gladly help.  :)

Excellent! Now it's a conspiracy!

Tim C Koppang

Quote from: Willow on December 05, 2008, 10:01:47 PM
Right now we have a tentative room block for Friday April 12th, Saturday 13th, and leaving Sunday the 14th.  Rooms are $89 dollars each.

Err, according to my calendar, April 12-14 is a Sunday through a Tuesday.  Could someone confirm what days we are talking about, please?

Thanks.

Tim C Koppang

Ahh, I'm an idiot, and skipped over later replies.  Ignore my previous post.

GamerChickJ

I'm all excited about going again.  I set up a web page for info - feel free to contribute!

https://sites.google.com/site/forgemidwest/

Jae (can't log into gamerchick - don't know why)

coffeestain

I'll certainly be there, and I'm looking forward to seeing all you folks again.

Regards,
Daniel

Malky

I'll be there...

As to Clyde not gaming outside cons... 
I'm sure he will be more than ready to do plenty of interviews at this con, so we can all enjoy his future pod casts!

So says his room mate!

Nev the Deranged

I can't do much about Clyde's gaming outside of cons... but I can tie him to a chair and toothpick his eyes open and go all Clockwork Orange on him AT a con.

I'll be sure to leave him plenty of time for interviews, since I've decided that's Clyde's purpose in life, capital P.

xaphalanx

This is my first post here at this site. I just recently learned of the Free games that are out there. I'm interested in attending at least on day. Hey, I live in Madison! :D

Adam Riemenschneider

Rats.

Can't make it this year. Money is too tight for me right now to miss a weekend of work (ah, bartending).

Won't see you folks in-the-flesh 'til Gen Con.

-adam
Creator and Publisher of Other Court Games.
www.othercourt.com
http://othercourt.livejournal.com/
http://www.myspace.com/othercourt

Robert Bohl

I'm going, to my own shock. I'll be bringing Misspent Youth and my podcast recording gear.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

GamerChick

As the appointed time draws near...

I know I have the lovely Amanda in my trusty minivan this year - and I think Matt (will email him directly) - but is there anyone else in the Lansing Area (or between Lansing Michigan and Madison Wisconsin) who would like to be picked up and help with gas?

We're planning to leave East Lansing MI around 10 am on Friday, and return Sunday (meaning we'll probably leave by noon).

Jae Walker (aka GamerChick)

buzz

Hotel room... reserved!

I'll be coming prepared to run Mouse Guard. I'll see what other games I can muster by then.
A.k.a., Mark Delsing

greyorm

I'm still discussing it with the wife, but assuming I am able to go (and I don't get snowed in again, yes, in APRIL), is there anyone else from Minnesota (or even north-western Wisconsin) going that wants a ride or would want to ride-share? I can drive down to the Cities if there is. Also, I'm looking for room-space, if anyone has a spot free, or if someone is looking for a room, we can go in on one together.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

GamerChick

Quote from: buzz on March 29, 2009, 05:30:39 PM
Hotel room... reserved!

I'll be coming prepared to run Mouse Guard. I'll see what other games I can muster by then.

Oooo - ooo!  I want to play Mouseguard!  :: bounces up and down ::

Jae