News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

ORX going OOP

Started by greyorm, December 18, 2008, 03:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

Due various reasons, including personal financial ones, the print version of ORX is going out of print for the indefinite future.

There's literally just a couple copies still available at IPR so now's your chance to grab one if you want it, given that it may come back into print, or it may not. Also, for anyone in the UK, Patriot Games has a copy of ORX for only $13! So if you're British, or just in England to ogle David Tenant, and you have been looking for a chance to grab the print book at a reduced cost, well, there you go!

For the moment, the PDF will continue to be made available in one form or another. And by "form" I mean, "in my head", and by "available" I mean "if you're telepathic".

Seriously, though, I do want to note it is a possibility that I will sooner-than-later yank the game completely, possibly to redesign the interior layout into something much more solid and to clarify the rules and clean-up the writing (to an extent) in preparation for the release of a new version sometime in the future. However, even such a potential project would (and is) taking a back seat to work on eXpendable and various illustration projects WHS has been contracted for.

Regardless, if you've been thinking about getting the game but haven't yet, now is indeed the time.

Discussion of the whys and such of these decisions can happen here, if anyone is inclined to satisfy curiosity. Mainly, this post is just a heads-up.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio