News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Need web designers

Started by Pdquinn, January 01, 2009, 12:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pdquinn

Hola, in the First Thoughts section I posted this:

QuoteHi all!

My name is Patrick and I am a 27 year old in Tucson, Az. I live with my wife, three cats and our rescue rabbits. We run a non-for profit Rabbit Rescue and Rehabilitation shelter. I also enjoy gaming in all forms. Big Mudder, Tabletopper and Larper. I joined this forum to talk about roleplaying games, help others with their projects and get help for mine.

My project is this.

The creation of a dynamic browser based Tabletop roleplaying software. You log on and in Java or flash engage in real time tabletop roleplaying. Features I am hoping to include are as follows
*Real Time Map/Avatar/Dice Rolling system (Using the previously said Java or Flash)

*Support for all the majors titles and a few handpicked lesser known ones

*file depository (virus scanned and safe) for chargen software, dice rollers, npc generators and map generators, a simple forum

*Live chat

*Skype support (perhaps)

Key things to note, We will not provide the rule sets for systems unless it is public domain. We will not charge for membership but will have a donation system in place and we will honor authors wishes to have any content removed.

If anyone is interested in assisting this project please send me a message or reply here.

I am looking for coders and web designers who are fluent in php.

Also, anyone with a mastery of any major system and authors who would like their systems included are welcomed to help.

On closing a friend once said to me "Any ambitious project, even if failing in the end is worth trying for. Simply because the giving and receiving of ideas and knowledge is a pure thing and betters a person."

I think there is something to that statement.

Thank you

Here I am trying to find a web developer who has knowledge of PHP and photoshop themes or the like, to help me set up the actual page that will house the project. If anyone is interested please get in touch with me over aim.

AIM:Finalizeddrip OR MrPdQuinn
Msn:ToxicRevival@hotmail.com