News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Serial Homicide Unit--A killer game on the loose!

Started by Michael S. Miller, December 29, 2008, 12:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

Serial Homicide Unit is a game about the hunt for a serial killer. You take on the roles of the elite investigators tracking down the murderer, as well as the unknowing citizens who might be the killer's next target. The game plays in about three hours, for 3 to 6 players. You don't even have to read the rules beforehand--the audio tracks verbally explain how to play step-by-step.

The electronic edition of Serial Homicide Unit is now available at Indie Press Revolution. The electronic edition sells for $15.00 and includes:

14 audio files in .mp3 format that explain the rules of the game as you play.

A PDF of the complete script used to create the audio files.

PDFs of all forms needed for gameplay.

A "ReadMe.pdf" that explains how to prepare the game for play.

Preorders for the print edition will start within the next week or so, and will include the electronic edition as a bonus.

Thanks to all who have made this game possible. Have a Happy New Year, everybody!
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

GreatWolf

Just as a testimonial:

I playtested this game in November 2007. Events from that game still stick with me. It's an incredibly powerful and deceptively simple game.
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Per Fischer

Wow, Michael, finally. I've been waiting for this since that interview you and Kat did for Independent Insurgency ages ago. Great!

What happened to the Incarnadine Press website? I've been cheking there regularly for news about Serial, but now it seems gone.
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Per Fischer

Found the new URL via Michael's signature...doh.
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.