News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

1st draft

Started by Sergon, February 06, 2009, 07:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergon

I have a first draft of an old west rpg that I would like to have discussed. Should I post a copy of the entire rules, or only post a section at a time for discussion. Any suggestions?

Sergon

Vulpinoid

If you feel inclined to do so, post a link to your full rules rather than simply posting the full rules here.

Otherwise post the key points that are giving you trouble, with a general outline of the remainder of the system.

Doing both would be even better, then we can get a good idea of where you think you need some help and then we can read the background detail in context.

Good work on getting the first draft done though...I hope we don't savage it too much.

V
A.K.A. Michael Wenman
Vulpinoid Studios The Eighth Sea now available for as a pdf for $1.

Sergon

Here is a link to my game. please take a look and let me know what you think. Bear with me this is a work in progress.http://sites.google.com/site/maniaccatstudios/

Vulpinoid

Don't worry...most stuff around here is a work in progress, even the published games.

V
A.K.A. Michael Wenman
Vulpinoid Studios The Eighth Sea now available for as a pdf for $1.