News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dragon*Con 2009] Independent RPG Forum

Started by Certified, February 20, 2009, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Certified

Hope everyone had a good 4th. Just wanted to post a reminder for anyone interested in the Indie RPG Meet and Greet, games and panels thing please send me the information I need to get everything listed. Dragon*Con is closing in.

SaintandSinner

So far I'm running Mouse Guard Friday afternoon 1pm to 5pm.  Planning on more but trying to coord with other games.

SaintandSinner

My (semi)-final GM schedule:
Mouse Guard - Friday 1pm to 5 pm
Houses of the Blooded - Friday 6pm to 10p
Amber Diceless - Saturday and Sunday 6pm to 12am

Let me know if I may do anything to help.

Certified

Quote from: SaintandSinner on July 22, 2009, 01:29:10 PM
My (semi)-final GM schedule:
Mouse Guard - Friday 1pm to 5 pm
Houses of the Blooded - Friday 6pm to 10p
Amber Diceless - Saturday and Sunday 6pm to 12am

Let me know if I may do anything to help.

I'm putting together the panel information now but the times are fairly set at this point: Friday at 10 AM and Saturday at 1 PM. Email me the information about the indie games you can speak on for the panel: dave [at] housedok.com along with your name as you would like to have it appear in the listing and a short, one or two sentences on the games you represent. This offer is good for any of the other indie game designers that are planning on attending Dragon*Con, it's free exposure and an open forum to discuss your work.

Thanks again for your interest and I'm looking forward to your email.

Certified

Updates:

I've Spoken with John Wick from House of the Blooded and appears he will be joining us for the panel.

I've also spoken with the director of gaming and he has given me a deadline of Friday for the final submission. If you've been debating please contact me now so I can get any information in for the panels. Thank you.