News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

be at STAPLE! The Independent Media Expo, in Austin, TX, March 6th, 2010

Started by Paul Czege, November 30, 2009, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

This past March Half Meme Press and Cream Alien Games did a table together at STAPLE! The Independent Media Expo, in Austin, Texas. And we had so much fun we're doing it again next year. (Read my STAPLE! 2009 report)

So, registration is now open for next year's show. And if you're an indie RPG designer with a published game or an ashcan, consider doing a table. (But decide quickly. I hear through the grapevine that tables are going fast. And email me.)

Though STAPLE! has historically been primarily indie comics, they have also had a horror novelist, zine publishers, and always have a radical co-op bookstore. This year there were also t-shirt and belt buckle crafters, and I sold nine copies of My Life with Master. Chris Nicholas, the main STAPLE! guy, is absolutely serious about his "independent media" tag line and about broadening the focus of the show beyond comics. And STAPLE! attendees are clearly all for it.

Tables at STAPLE! are an affordable $85 for a full 8' table or $45 for a half table (4').

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans