News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

new

Started by Ron Edwards, July 06, 2009, 01:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Lance D. Allen

~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

JMendes

Hey, :)

No, you're not.

Sorry, just had to. ;>

Cheers,
J.
João Mendes
Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon Gamer

Ron Edwards

Ho ho, funny men.

That was a test from earlier today to figure out if I could post at all. Did you see all that trouble I had trying to post in Conventions? Five freaking edits to find out that I couldn't describe the current independent RPG scene as I desired. Apparently the Forge software developed nanny-morality when I wasn't looking. When Vincent fixes that, then I'll be empowered to make suggestions for what you two might do to while away the empty hours ...

Best, Ron

Lance D. Allen

Sometimes, it's just not worth it to resist.

I saw 'new' and I was like "Huh. I wonder what new thing Ron's working on now?"

So imagine my surprise when it was just... new.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Ron Edwards

It is funny. I'm glad that in the Tequila forum (this one), people are willing to rib me.

By the way, for the new thing I'm doin', hop up to Playtesting if you haven't seen it already.

Best, Ron

angelfromanotherpin

On a related topic, what's the status of Trollbabe Revised (or whatever it's going by)?
-My real name is Jules

"Now that we know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, how do we determine how many angels are dancing, at a given time, on the head of a given pin?"
"What if angels from another pin engaged them in melee combat?"

Ron Edwards

Hi Jules,

It's finished! Its name is Trollbabe.

Layout is now complete and if I can manage to compose some back cover text today, it goes to the printer immediately.

Ohhhh, it's a beauty. And I explain how to role-play without murk -- with circles and arrows!

Best, Ron

angelfromanotherpin

Best news I've had all week.  Really looking forward to it.
-My real name is Jules

"Now that we know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, how do we determine how many angels are dancing, at a given time, on the head of a given pin?"
"What if angels from another pin engaged them in melee combat?"

skatay

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Frank Tarcikowski

Ah, there goes my resolve not to buy anything new before I get around to playing the stuff still sitting on my shelf.

- Frank

P.S.: Welcome to the Forge, Ron! ;o)
If you come across a post by a guest called Frank T, that was me. My former Forge account was destroyed in the Spam Wars. Collateral damage.