Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 04:12:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 56 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2P PTA?  (Read 1156 times)
scooby_dude
« on: July 07, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »

Hi, I'm a newbie to PTA.  I've read through the rules & am looking forward to playing, hoping to get a 4-player session in in a few weeks.  In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for running a 2-player session/series? This would be myself & my spouse.  It seems like it could get a little one-sided with only 2 players, my idea is to possible switch roles as producer for each episode or possibly even a scene by scene basis?  Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks!
Subhan
Eero Tuovinen
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 03:19:16 PM »

I'd go with a strong Producer and 3-4 well-defined NPCs myself. The success would largely depend on the Producer being able to run something like three simultaneous plots for the same character, so that they'd have a suitable amount of variety and pacing. The series would be something with a strong lead character, probably the sort where the lead has internal monologues all the time. Dexter is sort of like this, it really only has one lead.

Still, more players would be considerably easier for this game.

Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: