News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Seeking talented writers to contract as fantasy RPG-based blog writer(s)

Started by MythicDesign, September 24, 2009, 01:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MythicDesign

We are seeking talented writers to contract as fantasy RPG-based blog writer(s). Position will require 2 articles per week. This contracted position offers posted author credit and competitive pay with monthly payout (per 8 articles published). Articles will be expected to be between 1,500 and 2,000 words each. Non-review related. If interested please check us out at http://www.MythicDesign.com, and submit an original article for review (submitted articles become the property of Mythic Design, Inc.). If interested parties have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via the website.

Thanks for your time.
Thanks,

Justin Mason
MythicDesign.com

MythicDesign

Ahem... that should read: articles will be expected to be between "500 and 1000 words each" not "1,500 and 2,000". The higher count is relative to our monthly newsletter, which I just happened to be working on as I posted this. Somehow managed to get my numbers mixed up. ;)

Thanks again.
Thanks,

Justin Mason
MythicDesign.com

greyorm

Justin, one question: you state submitted articles become the property of Mythic Design. Does that mean even if the article is rejected or is never used or responded to/paid for, it becomes MD property?
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

MythicDesign

Quote from: greyorm on September 24, 2009, 03:07:31 PM
Justin, one question: you state submitted articles become the property of Mythic Design. Does that mean even if the article is rejected or is never used or responded to/paid for, it becomes MD property?

No. The statement "Submitted articles become property of Mythic Design, Inc." refers only to the articles written for us by the writers who are contracted. If we should contract an individual and use the article they submitted as reference, then it will apply, but otherwise it will not. In other words: if we pay for it, we own it. ;)

Thanks for asking for clarity on that.
Thanks,

Justin Mason
MythicDesign.com