News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New WHS Product: Lotus Magic

Started by greyorm, July 08, 2009, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

I have a new 3E product coming out soon that I have some special plans for, so I want it to be the best it can be in service to those plans. I'm looking for a couple pair of eyes to go over the writing and provide feedback, 3E mechanics/OGL experience or not, and I would adore someone who could do some playtesting with it during the next week or two. Anyone interested in helping out should drop a note here, or via PM or whatever, let me know what part they would like to do.

The product is relatively short, only about ten pages, and deals with a new type of magical "item" that grants arcane strength at the cost of addiction and poisoning.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Ron Edwards

Ooooh. Sign me up. I am in a playtesting frenzy right now and would like to round out all the freaky designs with something like this.

Best, Ron

greyorm

The Way of the Magus: On Lotus Magic is now for sale at RPGNow.

I'm doing something special with it, though. I'm selling it, yes, but not making any profit from it. Instead, all my would-be profits from this product will be used to fund a Kiva loan. I learned about the Kiva program from fellow writer and graphic designer Robert N. Lee and jumped on it. I know what it's like to be poor and struggling and having ideas that you don't have the money to make work, and damnit, I know how much just a few bucks helps. And especially what the value of "a few bucks" is elsewhere (and sometimes even right here in the US).

Check it out, let me know what you think.
Heck, even if you think it sucks, your money is being put to good use.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio