News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

ORX: Nasty, Brutish &...SALE!

Started by greyorm, December 25, 2009, 11:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

I've posted this text a couple places and sent out some e-mails to folks who have had the book on their wishlist:

QuoteORX: Nasty, Brutish & Short, the RPG about orcs, is turning five years old. And what do you give a bratty five-year old? To someone else!

So in honor of it's five-year birthday, from now until the 5th of January, Wild Hunt Studios is cutting the price of the ORX pdf down to $5. It's 100+ pages of bad humor and dark fun wrapped around a system that has been called clever, unique, and fast-paced.

If you've ever wanted to check out ORX, now is the time. Just hit the link below to get ORX at its special anniversary price.

To get the discount, click here.

We'll see how many sales that generates, though I've noticed a steady one-or-two-a-month sale of the PDF on RPGNow of late, ever since I placed my latest 3E PDF up for sale. I'm more curious to see if any of those sales will generate use, or even discussion. (In other news, yes, the print version is still unavailable and will indeed remain so for the indefinite future.)
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio