News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Annalise] Help me help you (and the Italians)

Started by Nathan P., September 19, 2009, 01:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan P.

Hey there,

So the fine folks over at Narrattiva are translating Annalise into Italian. Which is an honor, and I can't wait to see what they do with it.

I've been asked if there's any errata or updates to the text. So far, other than an occasional typo, I haven't had anything brought to my attention that I think requires any actual additions, subtractions or changes to how the rules work - however, if there is something that you've noticed, this is a good time to let me know! I would really appreciate it.

I can offer you my hearty thanks and a nod in the credits of the Italian and future English versions of the game.

Thanks!
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters

Tazio Bettin

Hi Nathan.
They're going to do a great job i'm sure. Here in Italy you have many fans :)

For your interest, I and a friend of mine played in two and I posted the english translation of the Actual Play on story games here: http://story-games.com/forums/comments.php?DiscussionID=10643&page=1#Item_0

Thanks for letting us play such a cool game! Looking forward to see the game published here in Italy.

Nathan P.

Thanks for the kind words, Tazio!

Update: it looks like the Italian translation should be out by the end of October. I just reviewed the cover, and I think it's gonna be really outstanding. Thanks so much to Moreno for his hard work translating, and Claudia and the rest of the Narrattiva for their fantastic work. I can't wait to see the final thing!
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters