Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 82 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Summerland indie game  (Read 2834 times)
blodwin

« on: October 02, 2009, 05:05:31 AM »

blodwin

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »

Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »

Hi there,

I'd like to help you, but we have to work together to tweak this thread a bit first.

To be eligible to post about playing Summerland, you need to include a little bit - not much - context that includes some real-life experience in role-playing. For instance, you mention that you don't think the Trauma rules will play well in your group. What needs to be added is why, so a person reading this post won't have to fill in the blanks and perhaps mis-read the point you want to make.

Even just a couple of sentences will do - perhaps describing how the group had less fun when using similar rules, or more fun when using different rules.

Once you post that, or something equally based in real play, then I'll move this thread to the Actual Play forum and we can proceed from there.

Best, Ron

P.S. For folks who are interested, here's the Summerland page at Fire Ruby Studios; they also publish Ruby, which features one of the best SF settings in gaming.
blodwin

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

Hi    
Apologies for any confusion, I see a bit more background to my prob might help. So here goes
Our gaming group of 6-7 get together once a week. We play Rpgs like D&D, D20 Pendragon traditional stuff.
I am a great fan of Indie games my first venture into this was with Hubris games Maelstrom. http://studiozut.com/rpg/hubris/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: