News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Mini-Supplements

Started by SaintandSinner, October 06, 2009, 12:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintandSinner

How do you learn more about them?  This links on sorcerer-rpg.com aren't working.  Also, are there others not on this site I should check out?  I have Dict of Mu for example.

Thanks
Scott

greyorm

You can learn about Electric Ghosts on the Wild Hunt Studios site.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

SaintandSinner

Thanks.  Looking over Electric Ghosts now.  Do you know anything about the other mini-supplements?

Ron Edwards

I'll provide all the information I have as soon as I can. Right now I'm strapped for time. The big problem is that I didn't have any consolidated information about listing and buying the supplements except for the website, which is now unavailable.

Best, Ron

Ron Edwards

Excellent! Many thanks Thomas!

Best, Ron

SaintandSinner

Is there a way to buy these together or do you have to buy them one at a time?  Thanks

SaintandSinner

If everyone needs their own payment, is there a way to pay you for Demon Cops and Sorcerer's Soul together?

SaintandSinner

I just went ahead and ordered them separately.  Looking forward to reading them.

Ron Edwards

Hi Scott,

I was too slammed yesterday to get to this in time, but my answer would have been pretty much what you did anyway. The only alternative, which would have been all right too, would have been to Paypal the total amount me directly (just to my email) and put what you wanted in the message section.

I appreciate the order!

Best, Ron

SaintandSinner

Looks like fun. Now I've just got to get someone to try it.  BTW, did you get my email question about Urge and Carnel Gods?

Finarvyn

Quote from: SaintandSinner on October 07, 2009, 02:31:59 PMIs there a way to buy these together or do you have to buy them one at a time?
Ron basically touched on this, but remember that each author retains control of his supplement, sets the price, and handles the actual sales. Ron's Sorcerer website was basically a single location where individual authors could post their products, but as I understand it there isn't really a single entity that sells all of the supplements.
Marv (Finarvyn)
Sorcerer * DFRPG * ADRP
I'm mosty responsible for S&W WhiteBox
OD&D Player since 1975

SaintandSinner

Still haven't received the download for Charnel Gods.  How do I get in touch with the author?

Ron Edwards

Hi Scott,

Please send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Best, Ron

SaintandSinner

He authorized it after that post.  I haven't tried to download but I think I'm good.  Thanks for the help.