News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Veterans Day Promo = 15% of sales for NVVAM

Started by Nathan P., November 11, 2009, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan P.

The Info:

In recognition of Veterans day, a percentage of all sales made from 11/11/09 to the end of the weekend (11/15/09) will be donated to the National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum (NVVAM) in Chicago, IL. Additionally, carry. a game about war. is available for a discounted rate through ndpdesign.com.

15% of all sales of Timestream, carry. a game about war., Annalise and The Dance and the Dawn will be donated to NVVAM. Games are available through: Direct Purchase, the ndpdesign lulu.com storefron, Indie Press Revolution and RPGnow.

carry. a game about war. will be available for $12.00 (down from the usual $15.00 retail price) exclusively through ndpdesign.com. Donations from these sales will still be figured from the $15.00 retail price. Here's a direct link for this offer.

About NVVAM - The National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum inspires greater understanding of the real impact of war with a focus on Vietnam. The museum collects, preserves and exhibits art inspired by combat and created by veterans. http://www.nvvam.org.

Personal Note:

NVVAM is kind of the real-life-for-real version of what carry is all about, and I would love to be able to support them. Seriously, if you have some time click around the web site and take a look at the art created by veterans of conflict. It's powerful and worth your time.

Thanks!
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters