News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Undertoad

Started by james_west, July 02, 2001, 06:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james_west

Hey -

When is this going to be available through stores? Are you doing online sales?

I've had a series of interesting ideas about this sort of game since I first read about it.

The thing I most like about it is that it will force players to think very much outside the box - they can't very successfully use violence or intimidation, most players' mainstay. Also, you can't explicitly interrogate people when you're a child.

- James

[ This Message was edited by: james_west on 2001-07-02 18:21 ]

Jason L Blair

James,

On 2001-07-02 18:17, james_west wrote:

When is this going to be available through stores? Are you doing online sales?

In just a few weeks, your FLGS will have it available to them. I know some stores preordered so they'll have it as soon as Wizard's Attic ships it to whichever distributor that particular store used and that distributor ships it to them. Speaking of Wizard's Attic, you'll be able to order it directly from them online in probably about a week. Their address is http://www.wizards-attic.com

I've had a series of interesting ideas about this sort of game since I first read about it.

Great, if you can let me know how everything works out for you. I'm very interested in seeing where people take Little Fears. The different approaches that came out during playtesting were very cool.

The thing I most like about it is that it will force players to think very much outside the box - they can't very successfully use violence or intimidation, most players' mainstay. Also, you can't explicitly interrogate people when you're a child.

"So, Tony... word on the street is you know where a guy can get some Jolly Ranchers real-cheap-like."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really? That's not what your buddy Jimmy was sayin'..."

http://www.key20.com">www.key20.com

[ This Message was edited by: Key20Jason on 2001-07-02 23:09 ]
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer