News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Bliss Stage] Actual Play

Started by danakir, January 12, 2010, 06:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danakir

I understand that this might not be the appropriate for this, if that is so then please let me know, I'll do my best to make up for it.

Now with that said, I'm currently looking for players so that I may run a game of Bliss Stage as GM. I already have one player willing to go along with it but if at all possible I'd like to have at least two more to spice things up.

This would take place online. Perhaps through a chat client, perhaps through a forum or perhaps even through email, we'd decide that as a group, but regarless what I'm looking for is people who are interested in such an offer.

You may email at danakirodeiron@hotmail.com or leave a post here or even add me on YIM under danakir_odeiron or MSN under my previously mentioned email.

No matter your level of competence or previous experience you're welcome to join in the fun.

Thank you for your time, everyone.

Ben Lehman

Totally fine to use this forum to organize online games.

yrs--
--Ben

Filip Luszczyk

I'm potentially interested in a Skype game. I've already completed three successful Bliss Stage campaigns that way and I'm up for another one, especially if I get the chance to play in a non-GM role.

Only European evenings, though, unless you're willing to struggle with the time zones insanity and weird scheduling.