News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

TonyLB and MB out of stock

Started by Nocker, February 08, 2010, 06:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocker

Anyone knows why TonLB isn't posting on the Forge anymore ?

Meanwhile, he doesn't answer at his e-mails.

In the other hand, does somebody knows wether Misery Bubblegum will be made available again ? When ?

Eero Tuovinen

It hasn't been too long since I last heard from Tony. I don't have any special info, but as far as I know everything is business as usual - sometimes folks take shorter or longer breaks from the Forge. The email thing, who knows? Wouldn't be the first time somebody gets backlogged by the real world. I'd expect him to get to it whenever he has the time.

So I don't actually know anything, just posting to acknowledge your concern. If we're talking of just a couple of days or weeks of absence, I wouldn't worry - he'll get back to you whenever he has the time.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

Nocker

Woaw, it's been three months I have not seen a sign of Tony. Another mail two weeks ago didn't get any answer, again.
For the present and personal matter, I'm sad Misery Bubblegum is out of stock because I'd love play this game. Tony absence doesn't feel good for me getting my hands on it.
For future matter, Tony is a great game designer (I'm fond of Capes !), and it would be so bad for The Forge to lose him so I'm worrying.

Does somebody knows anything ?

Adam Dray

I talk to him regularly. I'll tell him you're looking for him here.
Adam Dray / adam@legendary.org
Verge -- cyberpunk role-playing on the brink
FoundryMUSH - indie chat and play at foundry.legendary.org 7777

Nocker

TonyLB

Sorry, I had a mess on my web-site hosting, which translated into a mess on my website emails which translated into me not getting notifications of things going on here.

I am, believe it or not, a fairly reactive person, so I set up elaborate systems to nudge me when things happen.  That way I look like I'm on top of it ... except when the systems fail.

So, in terms of Misery Bubblegum:  I have boxes, labels and cards for 100 decks, recently delivered, which I am in the process of assembling.  Probably get them out in the mail to IPR soon.

For my presence on boards:  Yeah.  I need to get back into that being a habit.  Apologies!
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Nocker

Oh, I'm relieved. Both for you and MB.

I just hope them americans won't take all the new 100 boxes when IPR get the refill.

Do you have an idea of the shipping fee they take to send me the game to France ? (Recently, I had a bad surprise when FreeMarket got out, because $44 is too much for me to pay in top of the game price)

TonyLB

I'm honestly not sure.  It probably depends upon how small their shipping box options go down to.  MB is a really tiny game.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Eero Tuovinen

Ah, I just realized - I actually probably still have a few copies of the first print run of MB lying around here at our little Finnish retail point... yes, here. Probably cheaper than IPR overseas shipping. No idea if the new print run has worthwhile revisions, though.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.