Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 07:05:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 71 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: S/lay w/Me - where?  (Read 1027 times)
Paiku

Exploring Indie

« on: February 22, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »

Hi Ron,

I paused the Walking Eye interview when you started talking about S/lay w/Me, to go read up on the game.  It looks really interesting, from Gregor Hutton's latest AP thread.  I went looking for an official description of the game, but can't find anything!  I found the page on the Unstore via the Walking Eye podcast page, but there isn't much description there (two short sentences).  I tried searching The Forge, but the term "S/lay w/me" really confuses the search engine.

Is there a main product page for S/lay w/Me anywhere, with some more details?  Or, which threads on The Forge give a good overview of the game?

Many thanks,
-John

Ron Edwards
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »

Hi John,

And here I am with the new Adept Press site almost ready to go live! If it were, then I'd give you one link with beautiful descriptions, an account of how and why I wrote it, and a bunch of play and discussion links.

Phooey.

Anyway, forgive me for not hunting directly due to some time constraints this evening, but it's easy: there are about 10 relevant threads here at the Forge, which you can find by looking at the Playtesting and Actual Play forums - within the first two or three pages in each case, and the subject headings are pretty clear. You can also find a Publishing thread from some time last summer, again, pretty close to the front of that forum and so easily found by scanning the thread titles.

Best, Ron
Ben Lehman

Blissed

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 07:15:06 PM »

Useful threads.
To buy

Paiku

Exploring Indie

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »

Thanks Ron, that'll get me started, and doesn't sound too onerous.
Looking forward to the new site.
Cheers,
-John

Paiku

Exploring Indie

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »

(later...)  I'm totally intrigued!  Expect my order soon!
-John

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: