News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Modern Military RPG

Started by PaulieRomanov, March 03, 2010, 07:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulieRomanov

I had an idea of an RPG similar to games like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Syphon Filter.

I wonder if you could have supplements detailing play for characters of different militaries and militant factions. I have some story ideas I can send you for the terrorist groups, and as for main militaries, I would appreciate details for player characters of the following nations: United States, Great Britain, Russian Federation, People's Republic of China, and Israel(Not a Zionist or anything, but Israel's army is famous around the world for its precision and efficiency).

Locke

well there are multiple classes I made.  The game generically represents different types of military training loosely.  I'm not exactly how detailed wiht special abilities you would have to get to represent different fighting styles of different nations.

In my system there are heroics that you could assign to different nations fight forces...  like rebel fighters could have the "sneak"  heroic or the "take cover", where Israeli could have demolitions.... ??

I don't really understand what you are looking for.  In Call of duty the "characters" are essentially identical...
Check out my game Age Past, unique rolling system, in Beta now.  Tell me what you think!
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-7APna9ZhHEZmRhNmFmODktOTgxNy00NDllLTk0MjgtMjI4YzJlN2MyNmEw&hl=en

Thanks!
Jeff Mechlinski