News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Fiasco Playset of the Month

Started by Jason Morningstar, February 11, 2010, 09:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Morningstar

Oh hey, we're releasing a free new playset each month throughout 2010. February is Graham Walmsley's Gangster London. I hope you'll grab them and play them - each will be live for one month only.

David Artman

Live only for one month?

Well, shit....

Anyone got last month's PDF they can mail me? I didn't think to save a copy last month. (Yes, I suppose I could wait to buy the POD at the end of the year.)
Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

Jason Morningstar

I just sent you the January set, David.

David Artman

Designer - GLASS, Icehouse Games
Editor - Perfect, Passages

Jason Morningstar

Thanks, David.

I hope you play it! The touring rock band set seems like something you could really sink your teeth into.

blackflak

Will you be putting these out in another form for those of us who missed them the first time 'round? I just barely squeaked by getting the February one, but I'd love to see the Touring Band set too...

Douglass Barre
blackflak@aol.com

Jason Morningstar

The plan is to bind them into a collection, with some additional new material, in January 2011.

wazza

Jason,

Any chance you could email me the London Playset? My friend bought Fiasco recently and we would love to take it for an outing next week and as we live in the UK it would be the most relevent.

Much appreciated.

Wazza

Jason Morningstar

Sure, Wazza, of course. PM me your email address.

Quimera

can anybody send how many sets hace thy publshed so far? can someone send me the older sets too? I've only got alaska

Jason Morningstar

One per month throughout 2010. So you've missed two; both will be available in a compilation in 2011.

To avoid scratching the collector/completist itch - I'll be glad to send you old playsets when you post some actual play. There are four excellent sets in the game itself! Enjoy them, have fun with the Playset of the Month, make your own, whatever, share your experience in some public forum, and ping me with the URL.

Jason Morningstar

April's playset is up. It's Lucky Strike, taking place in a US Army replacement depot at the tail end of World War Two.