News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Welcome to Wild Hunt Studios

Started by greyorm, March 24, 2006, 12:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

This is Raven with a quick note of welcome to my readers! Yes, I finally got around to getting myself one of these.

This forum is the place to discuss anything related to Wild Hunt Studios, from questions, comments and criticism of my RPGs or d20 releases to the same regarding my illustration and editing (etc.) services.

About the current games: "Orx" is out and available, recently reviewed by Kirt 'Loki' Dankmyer, but there are other games in the pipe that I am hoping to churn out relatively soon. On the table right now is "Expendable" (a game of gritty sci-fi violence and a Ronnies entry), for which playtesting will commence shortly. If you are interested, drop me a line here or by e-mail.

Other games or material in the "further development" pipe are "At the Dawn" (an IGC entry, a homage to Tolkien's Silmarillion), "Dawnfire" (in which one plays dragons at the dawn of man), and "Dead Space" (which might best be described as gothic neo-mythic sci-fi), plus the second book in the "Way of the Magus" series for d20 fantasy.

Note that basic rules of Forge etiquette are in effect here, including charitable reading, so know what these things are and make an attempt to adhere to them. Also, "Electric Ghosts" should probably be discussed over in the Adept Press forum, and accounts of actual play should be posted in the correct venue as well, rather than here, unless you have specific questions about things that arose in game.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Thunder_God

Congrats on getting your forum!

Here's to much discussion :)
Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

greyorm

Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio